We encourage students to take pride in their appearance and to dress in the correct uniform at all times. Here are a few practical ways you can help your children.
- Ensure that their uniform is always neat, clean and tidy
- Boys shirts are to be tucked in
- School shoes are to be polished
- ALL CLOTHING CLEARLY LABELLED
- School hat is compulsory and is to be worn at all times
- A note explaining any variation in the school uniform is necessary and expected.
A note regarding GROOMING & ACCESSORIES
The rule of one applies:
Students may wear:
- one small stud or one sleeper in each ear lobe (silver or gold)
- one signet ring
- one plain gold or silver ‘golf’ bangle
- one watch
- hair is to be the child’s natural colour, worn off the face and tied back if it is long (in a style that allows the wearing of the school hat)
- hair accessories must be in the school colours of navy or white in summer and navy or maroon in winter. Hairbands, scrunchies and ribbons must plain or made out of school uniform fabric
- haircuts shall not be extreme
- make-up, nail polish and tattoos are not allowed.
Items worn by students that do not comply with school policy will be removed.
Normal uniform is worn on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Sports uniform is worn on Wednesdays only, unless advised differently.
Summer: Blue/grey check uniform, white ankle socks, black leather school shoes and navy hair ribbons.
Winter: Maroon/dark navy tartan pinafore or navy slacks, sky blue peter pan collared long sleeve shirt, navy school jumper, navy stockings with pinafore, neck piece ONLY with slacks (NOT pinafore), black leather school shoes, navy or maroon hair ribbons, navy embroidered school tracksuit jacket may be worn.
Year 5 and 6 girls (Senior): Pinafore minus the bib e.g. tartan skirt and a tartan neck piece is worn with this (the neck piece is available through the Uniform Pool or can be made at home – pattern available).
Summer: Blue short sleeve shirt, grey shorts, grey ankle socks and black leather school shoes.
Winter: Blue long sleeve shirt, long grey pants, grey ankle socks, black leather school shoes, navy school jumper and maroon/black school tartan tie. Navy embroidered school tracksuit jacket may be worn.
Girls: White polo shirt with embroidered school logo. Navy skort or navy microfiber short with embroidered logo. White anklet socks and predominantly white joggers. (Bike shorts or fashion shorts are not acceptable).
Boys: White polo shirt with embroidered school logo. Navy microfiber shorts with embroidered logo. White anklet socks and predominantly white joggers.
Girls and Boys Winter Sport Uniform: Navy microfiber tracksuit jacket with embroidered school logo and matching microfiber tracksuit pants. White polo shirt with embroidered school logo. White anklet socks and predominantly white joggers (navy leggings or tights are NOT acceptable).
THE SCHOOL HAT WITH EMBLEM IS TO BE WORN WITH ALL UNIFORMS – SUMMER, WINTER AND SPORTS.
Ready made uniforms are available from Ken Lane Menswear and Lowes. Both are located in High Street, Maitland. Material is available through the Uniform Shop.
Sports uniforms and tracksuits are sold exclusively through Ken Lane Menswear.
THE UNIFORM POOL
The Uniform Pool is a sub-committee of the P&F Association.
They provide for sale:
- Pre-loved items of school uniform that are clean, inexpensive and in good condition
- New school hats
- A variety of new school uniform items such as girls summer dresses and boys ties
- School backpacks