Our Vision & Mission
As a Catholic school guided by Gospel values, we recognise that each child has their own individual needs, circumstances and talents. We strive to work in partnership to provide a rich and positive school experience for all.
- We believe that each child has the right to a Catholic education modelled on Jesus and the Gospel
- We promote the partnership of students, parents, staff, parish and the wider community
- We are responsible for providing a welcoming, secure and safe learning environment
- All members of the school community are respected and valued for their individuality, uniqueness and talents
- It is our responsibility to provide multiple experiences which will inspire children to embrace life long learning and make meaningful contributions to society.