The school leadership team is comprised of two school captains and eight sports captains.
These students were elected by the student body and with the endorsement of the school executive.
There are five specific roles that make up the duties of this team.
- Representing the school, meeting and greeting visitors and leading Friday assembly
- Putting out the playground equipment at lunchtime
- Putting away playground equipment and ensuring the shed is tidy
- Putting up and taking down the Australian flag daily
- Assisting with all sport orientated activities.
The leaders are grouped and rostered on to these duties on a term-by-term basis.
The school captains assume duty the first duty for the whole of the school year. They are joined each term by two sports captains. The other sports captains assume the remaining four roles.